- Stanford University, Ph.D. in Computational and Mathematical Engineering, 2013.
- Stanford University, M.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2008.
- Tsinghua University, B.Eng. in Computer Science and Technology, 2005.
- I am interested in anything related to mathematics.
- I am not interested in anything not related to mathematics.
- ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest World Finals, Silver Medal & 7th Place (represent Stanford University), Banff, Canada, 2008.
Chen Gu, Leonidas Guibas, Michael Kerber
14th Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics, Springer, Wroclaw, Poland (2014), pp. 326-339